Solar you (and we) can be proud of
Since 2009, SunGreen Systems has been designing and installing custom turnkey solar PV solutions. These project summaries will help you get a better idea of our work. In 2015, SunGreen designed and installed a premium, 690+ rooftop solar panels for Mortech Manufacturing of Asuza, Calif. Prior to this, SunGreen also built an advanced commercial solar power system for the Los Angeles Dept. of Social Services in Glendale, Calif. This solar solution contained over 1,400 rooftop solar modules, custom installed atop the canopy of a parking structure. For YKK-USA Inc., located in Anaheim, CA, SunGreen designed and installed a cost-effective commercial rooftop solution containing 1,968 solar PV modules. These are just a few examples of SunGreen's extensive solar system design, engineering, and installation expertise. The below slideshow will go into dozens of SunGreen's recent solar installation projects in more detail.
- High profile customer - Highly competitive bidding process.
- Customer had high demand and many roof obstructions. Very challenging design. Needed to leave room for future expansion of mechanical equipment on roof.
- Customer had new roof and wanted to penetrate as little as possible.
- Customer toured recent projects including Allstate / YKK and spoke to numerous customers. Felt very comfortable with SunGreen
- Worked closely with customer to remove dead equipment and move remaining ventilation and mechanical equipment to maximize available roof space.
- We went with ballasted racking system to minimize roof penetrations and maintain roof warranty. Also worked closely with their roofer to make sure warranty remained in tact
Description: Commercial Building with Solar Panels
Installed: November 2015
Products Used: Mitsubishi Diamond Pro
System Size: 1,226 Solar PV Modules
Capacity: 325 kW
This amount of CO2 offset is the equivalent of planting 4,484 trees every year. For life of system 134,520 trees would have to be planted to offset this amount of CO2.
• CO2 Offset in year 1: 896 tons
• CO2 Offset over life: 26,880 tons